Jul 30, 2011

Blog created!

Hi! The Blog is created, the palette is not the one I wanted to have but it's ok.
As this is the first Blog post I'm going to explain what is Kill da Ducks and what I'm going to publish here!

Kill da Ducks was a project i started last year, in 2010 during the holydays. I started to program it in GML using Game Maker 8. The game was using FMOD for the sounds and an extension called EasyLight for the lights. Here is a video of the last alpha version:


Old GM version Old GM version Old GM version



And here you can download it: Download

The game is simply a shoot'em all when you have to kill all the ducks. There is a story behind this massacre of course :P But I'm not going to reveal it.


A year later I decided to port my game to C++ because i purchased a Mac and wanted to make my game cross Platform. So I started to use SFML 2 to created the game! And here I will post every new thing I do, issues and everything! I will also reply to any questions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for word verification but it's to avoid spam