Aug 26, 2011

Found it!

I was reprogramming the engine, ans as I said I was working on the blood since I knew that the texture error that I previously showed up had something to deal with that... And I figured out what it was. Appareantly SFML 2 has some bugs when creating surfaces (textures) and I need to create them 2 times. It's pretty strange, but well, it works, and here I have a screeny to show that ^^


Now that that bug is cleared, the developpement should be fast. This mean that I would have a Demo in the week, probably in the end. I'm also a bit busy as it's the end of the summer and I will soon have to leave Spain to go to France because I study there.
Be patient is all I can say, it will worth it :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for word verification but it's to avoid spam