Aug 19, 2011

Reprogramming the whole engine!

Yes... it's a bad thing... but it will also make the game better, more efficient ^^
As I had some issues with the images (as you saw in an older post of bugs) and as my engine is not very well coded, it doen't even respect the "members of a class are always private", and i used namespaces instead of using static members so... here i am i reprogramming the whole with an unified Object Manager that will allow me to simplify the codingt too (making it faster too)!
I have only done the object manager and a first object, fundamental: Block
i'm adding the light and the blood as they were causing the issues so i should start by that (I need the blocks to do it!)

mmh I have not an image for this entry, so here i ave an awesome picture:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for word verification but it's to avoid spam