Aug 25, 2011

KilldaDucks.com is now the new adress!!

The only thing I wanted to say is that I just bought the domain http://killdaducks.com the blogspot will never appear again in the address! It’s a happy new, at least for me, because the project is serious even if I still don’t know if it will be free or not. By the way I just added the Demos page to let people download the last versions, I'm goind to do some changes to the blog about the photo viewing engine, since it's not working at all...

Since this is too short I will talk a bit about how it’s going on with the new engine:
I’m still working with the surfaces, I mean the effects that must be drawn into textures to appear on the screen, I started to deal with shaders which allowed me an easier work for the light and the wall effects.
So far I have not done a lot, but that’s because I’m testing everything again and again since I’m not an experienced C++ programmer (yet!) so I need to ensure myself about what I’m doing. So far I added the light, the physics, the levels loading, the resources loading, and some blood; currently I’m working on the wall effects and the blood spatters. I promise to post an alpha version when the ducks are done in order to let people to kill some of them ^^.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for word verification but it's to avoid spam